GV Pink Hot Chocolate Bomb DIY Kit – Heat Sensitive
DIY Kit that contains everything needed to make 4 White chocolate Bombs featuring Pink color changing White Hot Chocolate with Rainbow sprinkles.
Each kit contains
• 1 x 8 semi-sphere shaped Silicone mold to make 4 Hot Chocolate Bombs (2”)
• Gourmet du Village Hot Chocolate mix (70g)
• White Chocolate Morsels (115g)
• Dehydrated mini marshmallows (20g)
• Rainbow colored sprinkles (15g)
• Easy to follow recipe
Chocolate: sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey powder, powdered whey protein concentrate (milk), whole milk powder, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), titanium dioxide, natural flavor.
Hot Chocolate: sugars (sugar, corn syrup solids), modified milk ingredients (whey protein concentrate, dairy product solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative)), coconut oil, salt, dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, cellulose gum, guar gum, artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, turmeric, annatto, fd&c red no. 40.
Marshmallows: sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, food starch-modified, contains less than 2% of gelatin, sodium hexametaphosphate, artificial and natural flavor, artificial color fd&c blue#1.
Sprinkles: icing sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, corn starch, glucose, soy lecithin, fd&c artificial colors (fd&c red no.40, fd&c red no.3, fd&c blue 1, fd&c yellow no.5, fd&c yellow no.6), gum arabic, carnauba wax.
Allergens: milk, soy, coconut, tartrazine.
Partially produced with genetic engineering.
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE BOMBS
1. Melt chocolate
2. Add melted chocolate to molds & chill
3. Fill 4 Chocolate spheres with hot chocolate mix & marshmallows
4. Top with 4 remaining Chocolate spheres to seal
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate & top with colorful sprinkles.
DIRECTIONS TO DRINK & ENJOY:
Place hot chocolate bomb in a mug and pour 170-230 ml (6-8 oz) hot milk over the bomb. Stir & Enjoy!